Tuesday, September 5, 2017

About this blog and me The Bluebird

Hi,
I am the creator of Bluebird of Science blog. Im in 3rd grade and I am a science monster. I love science and cant get enough of it.
When I got my first science kit a few years ago I just loved it. It had a few awesome chemistry experiments in it. Also I love Bill Nye the Science Guy and the Science Channel on tv. What I love about science is just discovering things and finding out cool new stuff. One of my first and favorite experiments is putting Mentos into soda creating a sort of volcano of bubbles. The chemical process is called nucleation. We got a diet coke and we droppped in some Mentos and BOOM! Carbon DIOXIDE! BOOM! There are tiny holes in the candy that are nucleation sites where carbon dioxide is formed like super fast. As the Mentos sinks more more carbon dioxide is formed and the fountain of science shoots up into the air. It is awesome!!
 With this blog I will write about my discoveries in science. I will tell my little sister and anyone who is reading along with it about my journey in science, my experiments and thoughts about the universe.

Here are some pictures of my heros:

   
Bill Nye



Jane Goodall



Madam Marie Curie



Albert Einstein



Neil DeGrasse Tyson



If you love science and these heroes stay tuned for my next blog
See you soon

~the Bluebird

No comments:

Post a Comment